Instruction for SS
Final Manuscript Preparation
Atlantis Press* Proceedings Series uses author-supplied PDFs for all online and print publication. Authors of Social Science track must prepare their papers using Microsoft Word, according to the guidelines and template, and then convert these files to PDF. The paper should be written in English.
Please refer to iCAST-SS Proceedings guidelines and template Manuscripts below:
Submission Procedures Link:
Please send full paper to iCAST-SS Submission system at https://edas.info/N27444.
For EDAS procedure please follow EDAS Paper Submission Procedure.
As a summary, please ensure the following:
- Paper size is European A4.
- Due to the strict of international publication standard (Atlantis Press), please set your full paper not over 6 pages. If not meet the standard, your full paper may be not published, because of it will be rejected from publisher.
- To ensure the double blind review process, please do not enter the author names in the paper that is going to be reviewed. Keep the author fields as it is. The paper includes the author names and affiliation (full address including country) are required for final paper version. The complete author names must be inserted at EDAS system. The author names and its position can’t change after reviewed by reviewer.
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Crossref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise