Please send full paper to ICAST Submission system at EDAS conference system by using EDAS account: https://edas.info/N27444
If you do not have an EDAS user, you can create a new EDAS account: https://edas.info/newPerson.php?noauth=1
Register a paper for 2020 International Conference on Applied Science and Technology (iCAST)
- Submission link: https://edas.info/N27444
- Choose track of ICAST 2020: ’01. Engineering Science Track’ or ’02. Social Science track’.
- Entry the Title of paper, Keyword, Paper abstract, and Topic.
a). Papers should NOT have: Page numbers, Headers, Footers.
b). All review processes are double blind reviews.
c). To ensure the double blind review process, please do not enter the author names in the paper that is going to be reviewed. Keep the author fields as is. The author names are required for final paper (camera-ready) version. The complete author names must be inserted at EDAS system.
- Choose paper file and upload:
- The paper has been uploaded successfully
- You can add authors:
Entry the Name or EDAS ID, click ‘Add Author’