PROFESSOR ROCHDI MERZOUKI
ECOLE POLYTECHNIQUE UNIVERSITAIRE DE LILLE
CRIStAL (Centre de Recherche en Informatique, Signal et Automatique de Lille)
Research Domain: Autonomous Robot, System of System (SoS)
He received a Full professor at Polytech Lille, engineering school of the University of Lille, He is a member of the Computer, Signal and Automatic Research Center (CRIStAL UMR-CNRS 9189). He is the leader of the CI2S Group (Integrated Design of Supervision Systems). He obtained his Habilitation of Research (HDR) in 2009 on the topic of Model-Based Supervision, applied to Mechatronics. He was appointed Associate Professor at the University of Lille on October 1, 2004, after having occupied five years academic position as assistant Professor at the University of Versailles and University of Paris 13. He obtained his doctorate from the University of Versailles in 2002. His doctoral research activity concerned methods of estimation and compensations applied to robotic and mechatronic systems. He did part of his doctoral thesis at the Robotics Laboratory in Paris and then at the Robotics Laboratory in Versailles. He hold a Master of Science in Robotics (DEA) from the University of Paris VI in 1999 and a Master degree in Electronics in 1996, from the University of Batna in Algeria.
Naoki Uchiyama, PhD, Professor,
Systems Engineering Laboratory,
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
Toyohashi University of Technology.
- Japan Society of mechanical engineers / society of instrument and control engineers / japan society for precision engineering / institute of systems, control and information engineers / robotics society of japan / society of automotive engineers of japan
- Systems engineering, control engineering, mechatronics
He graduated from the Numazu National College of Technology, Shizuoka, Japan in 1988, and received his Bachelor and Master Eng. degrees from Shizuoka University, Japan in 1990 and 1992, respectively. He received his PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering from Tokyo Metropolitan University, Japan in 1995. Since 1995, he has been with the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan, where he is currently a professor. He has been a visiting scholar with the University of California, Davis, USA, in 2001-2002. He is a visiting professor of Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia and the University of
Stuttgart, Germany in 2022. He research interests include systems engineering, control of mechanical systems and mechatronics.
Dr. (H.C.) H. Mochamad Ridwan Kamil, S.T., M.U.D.
West Java Governor
Mochamad Ridwan Kamil is an Indonesian architect and politician who is the 15th Governor of West Java, the most populous province of Indonesia. He was also the mayor of Bandung from 2013 to 2018. As an architect, he designed iconic structures in Indonesia and other countries in Asia with his Urbane architectural firm and lectured at the Department of Architecture, Institut Teknologi Bandung.
He spent almost his entire life in Bandung where he went to public schools and studied architecture at Indonesia’s leading state engineering school, Institut Teknologi Bandung. After obtaining his college degree, he went to the United States to apprentice at architectural firms before winning a scholarship in 1999 to study at the College of Environmental Design, University of California, Berkeley in the United States. He graduated in 2001 with a Master of Urban Design degree and work experience at a Berkeley government department. He obtained doctor honoris causa in Public Administration degree from Dong-a University in 2019 for his role in developing dynamic governance system for West Java Province
He received many award, such as, He was the winner of the British Council’s Young Creative Entrepreneur Award, representing Indonesia in the International Young Design Entrepreneur of the Year award In 2006, Kamil.
Global Account Manager, Global Head of Education Machine Tool Systems, Motion Control Systems, Digital Industries SIEMENS A.S
Current responsibility / focus areas
- Global Account Manager / Global Head of Education
- Siemens AS / Digital Factory
- Account Responsibility: Fair Friend Group / Taiwan
- Education: Increase the awareness through skill-based training in the society
- Account Management, Siemens AG, since 2014
- Vice President Motion Control Systems, Siemens AG, 2011 – 2014
- Business Unit Manager – Motion Control Systems, Siemens AS, 1996 – 2011
- Technical Sales, Heidenhain, 1989 – 1995
- Service & Application Engineer, Heidenhain, 1985 – 1989
- Electrical Engineering, University of Applied Science Hanover, Dipl.-Ing. (FH),1985
- Active Promoter of German Dual System (Technical Vocational Education)
- Several Industry 4.0 projects worldwide
Dr. Sadayuki Sato
Director Engineering Division of YASKAWA ELECTRICS (Thailand)