Information to Authors of iCAST 2018 Track Engineering Science for Accepted / Conditional Accepted Paper Procedures.
Please make the necessary changes based on reviewers’ comments and suggestions.
- The Copyright:
Please ensure you process the copyright. The e-copyright submission can be done in EDAS electronically at ‘Copyright form‘.
- For the paper final version of iCAST – Engineering Science Track: Please Strictly use and follow to Template Manuscripts (Word Format).
- Proofread your final manuscript thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Please ensure that number of pages of your final paper is 4-8 pages.
- All the papers have to go through the file conversion (become PDF file) offered by PDF eXpress. You can refer to the link here: http://www.pdf-express.org. You will need the Conference ID to log in, which is: 45745X. After file conversion (become PDF file) offered by PDF eXpress successfully. You can upload PDF file paper final version in EDAS at ‘Final manuscript‘.
- Please take notice that the Final Paper should be submitted by September 23, 2018.
- Most importantly, please ensure the similarity score is less than 30%. You can refer to EDAS to see the similarity score of your paper. According to regulations, any paper with a similarity score of more than 30% will be dropped and should be reported. Please make sure your final paper follow this rule. If the similarity score of final version is more than 30%, the paper will be dropped or cancelled to be presented at iCAST 2018.
- The right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g. removal from publisher) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
PDF File Conversion
Click or tap the image below to enlarge the PDF file conversion step by step.